Your Cart is empty
Extendable Pry Bar 13" to 19-1/4", Gear Jaw Pry Bar
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
FAST SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS
This professional grade indexing-head extendable pry bar expands from 13" to 19-1/4" to provide access to areas inaccessible when using a fixed head non-extendable type pry bar. The heavy-duty construction incorporates a spring-loaded pin pry bar head that rotates 180 degrees with 15 locking positions giving you the best angle for the job. Made from chrome vanadium hex and steel handle supplies strength and durability in a compact design. The extendable pry bar is an ideal tool for use in the automotive, construction trades and any industrial work where removal of nails and panels, scraping material, lifting, and or moving equipment or when the space is tight this pry bar adjustable head gives many options.
- Expandable and adjustable to reach areas inaccessible to a fixed head tool for improved access, compact design allows for work in tight spaces when space is premium.
- Indexing head rotates 180° through 15 locking positions for unparalleled access and leverage.
- Designed for demolition, repositioning equipment, industrial work, aligning steel components, or moving engines and many more.
- Alloy steel construction hex with steel handle is corrosion resistant and withstands everyday wear and tear for lasting durability.
- Quick release push-button lets you quickly extend the tool’s reach or collapse the tool to easily store in your toolbox.
- Exceeds ASME and ANSI requirements for proven strength, making it the perfect tool for heavy-duty automotive or industrial work.
- Compact for tight storing spaces in automobiles
- Limited lifetime warranty