Your Cart is empty
Quarter-Turn Screwdriver for DZUS® Type Fasteners
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
FAST SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS
The DZUS® tool screwdriver is a quarter-turn tool designed for use on DZUS® type fasteners used on the race track or custom applications. A must have tool in your toolbox for quick and easy installation and removal of panels. This quarter-turn tool features SVCM alloy steel blade and contoured slot tip to help keep the bit from slipping from the fastener. The short shaft of the tool helps to maintain control when tightening or loosening.
Ergonomic tri-grip cushioned handles resist slippage and provide greater torque potential with fingertip grips for added rotation control. The handle includes a hole for convenient hanging storage options.
- For use on DZUS® type fasteners on the race track or custom applications
- Shaft made from special plated SVCM alloy steel
- Contoured slot tip for better control
- Tri-grip ergonomic cushion-grip handle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 6-1/2" long