Your Cart is empty
1/4" Drive Hex Ratchet T-Handle With 1-1/4" Bit Extension Set
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
FAST SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS
One of a kind T-handle ¼” drive ratcheting wrench and 1-1/4” bit extension was designed as a multi-functional tool set. It can be adapted in many combinations to meet the needs of professionals as well as for homeowners. Used for screwdriver bits, drill, batch head and other tools for the conversion, hex shank fits power drill chuck, ¼” impact drivers and hand-held drivers as well.
This unique t-handle ratchet can be configured in a multitude of ways, from a standard ¼” ratcheting wrench, to a t-handle style ratchet wrench, to a mini ratcheting screwdriver and even a mini screwdriver when configured properly. You can also take advantage of its size where space is a premium and in tight quarters that would hinder standard ratcheting wrenches.
Attach the 1-¼” long slip-collar ¼” drive hex extension to the t-handle for extra reach when needed. The rubber slip-collar provides a unique 2-drive design. Use on ¼” sockets when the collar is slipped down or ¼” hex bits when the collar is pulled up.
For your peace of mind, all BOXOUSA tools are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Makes quick use of fastener removal
- Unique t-handle design features double-sided magnetic hex drives
- 6.02 Degree ratcheting head for fine adjustments
- 88-Tooth T-handle ratcheting head
- Knurled grip
- ¼” Standard hex drive
- ¼” Hex style tool connection
- 1” Removable extension
- Knurled grip
- Chrome vanadium steel alloy steel construction
- Mirror chrome finish protects against corrosion
- ¼” Square drive
- Unique 2-drive design
- 1-¼” long rubber slip-collar - ¼” hex extension
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
Tool Set Includes:
- Ratchet wrench with extension
- 1-1/4" long slip-collar 1/4" hex extension